GenoQuick® MTB – Speed matters!
Your rapid molecular genetic test system for the detection of M. tuberculosis complex from patient specimens
The GenoQuick® MTB assay is especially suitable for laboratory diagnostics of patients with suspected TB, immunosuppression or patients from high burden countries.
The test procedure is divided into the following steps: DNA extraction from decontaminated patient specimens, amplification of mycobacterial DNA by PCR (M. tuberculosis complex-specific target), hybridization of amplicons with specific probes and detection of amplicon-probe-complex on a lateral-flow-dipstick.
The duration of the test procedure takes only approx. 3 hours.
Your Benefits with GenoQuick® MTB:
- High specificity and sensitivity: the detection of a MTBC-specific sequence guarantees a reliable analysis.
- Fast: rapid 3 hours procedure.
- Direct analysis: starting from decontaminated patient specimens leads to same day results.
- Easy: obvious results at a glance.
- Safe: internal controls give increased confidence in results.
At a glance
Molecular genetic assay for the rapid direct detection of the M. tuberculosis complex from patient specimens
Pulmonary und extrapulmonary direct specimens
12 tests No. 318
96 tests No. 31896