Your method for extracting and storing nucleic acids that can be amplified for selected test systems from the Hain Lifescience company
With the GENO•CARD, DNA can be extracted within minimum time: A drop of the sample material is applied to the GENO•CARD. Using a special punch and the corresponding punch support, a small stamped piece is taken from the applied sample. This stamped piece is used directly in the amplification reaction.
With the GENO•CARD you thus have the possibility to extract DNA for PCR from blood or a positive blood culture in only a few steps. The GENO•CARD delivers enormous time savings as compared to conventional DNA isolation methods.
Your benefits with the GENO•CARD
- Easy-to-use: simple to perform, thus allowing DNA extraction within only a few minutes. Once the sample material has been applied, it can be stored for months.
- Time-saving: rapid DNA extraction shortens total test time and therefore makes your lab routines even more efficient.
- Cost-efficient: no cost-intensive instrumentation is needed to perform rapid testing.
- CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
Collection and storage of amplifyable nucleic acids for use in the following test systems:
- GenoType BC gramnegative
- GenoType BC grampositive
- GenoQuick® HLA-B27
- GenoType MTHFR
- GenoType ApoE
- GenoType PAI-1
- GenoType HH
- GenoType AAT
- GenoType LCT
human whole blood or blood culture
- 3 pieces (12 collections) No. G001
- 24 pieces (96 collections) No. G00196