FluoroCycler® 96: Optical real-time PCR instrument
The FluoroCycler® 96 has been developed for processing the FluoroType® tests and combines nucleic acid amplification and detection in one instrument with minimal risk of contamination. The FluoroCycler® 96 can simultaneously process up to 96 samples and was validated using the 96 well FrameStar® 480 PCR plate and the semi-automatic 4s3™ heat sealer.
The FluoroCycler® 96 is controlled by the Fluoro-Software® IVD on the connected computer, which also performs an automated interpretation of results.
Your benefits with FluoroCycler® 96
- Superior performance: FluoroCycler® 96 is a future-proofed instrument ensuring rapid and precise processing of up to 96 samples. The combination of Peltier-based thermal cycling technology with a 5-colour CCD-based optical system images all 96 wells simultaneously.
- Intuitive software: The pre-installed Fluoro-Software® is easy to use guiding you in simple steps through the program setup.
- Reliable results at a glance: Fluoro-Software® IVD analyses experimental results automatically, providing a convenient and reliable means of interpretation.
- High sensitivity and specificity: The use of the FluoroType® tests ensures the highest levels of sensitivity and specificity.
- CE-marked: Use of the FluoroType® tests removes the need for elaborate validation studies.
At a glance
Real-time PCR cycler for processing of up to 96 samples
block for 96 well PCR plates
approx. 40 x 45 x 46 cm (WxHxD)
approx. 30 kg
Further ordering information