The innovative direct test for the advanced TB laboratory
FluoroType® MTB VER 1.0 and FluoroType® MTB VER 2.0
Your rapid molecular genetic test system for the detection
of M. tuberculosis complex from direct sample material
FluoroType® MTB is based on the innovative FluoroType® technology enabling the direct detection of M. tuberculosis complex from direct sample material such as decontaminated pulmonary and, depending on the test, extrapulmonary patient samples.
Your Benefits with FluoroType® MTB VER 1.0 und VER 2.0
- User-friendly procedure: A ready-to-use amplification mix already containing the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit. Amplification and detection run fully automated in a closed system. Evaluation and result interpretation are done by the test-specific software. Thus, hands-on-time is reduced and reliability and user-friendliness is increased.
- Innovative technology: FluoroType® MTB is based on an innovative fluorescence-based technology enabling fast and reliable results for efficient laboratory diagnostics.
- Fast results: The test system provides you with reliable results within 3 hours. This allows for an important time advantage in TB diagnostics.
- Flexibility: You have the choice between an easy manual or automated DNA extraction using the GenoXtract® (only for FT MTB VER 1.0)
* Results may also vary depending on the extraction method chosen
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
Molecular genetic assays for the rapid direct detection of
the M. tuberculosis complex from patient specimens
FluoroType® MTB VER 1.0: Decontaminated pulmonary and extrapulmonary patient specimens
FluoroType® MTB VER 2.0: Decontaminated pulmonary patient samples
FluoroType® MTB VER 1.0: 61196 (96 tests)
FluoroType® MTB VER 2.0: 1876945 (96 tests)