FluoroType® CT – Fast, reliable and cost-efficient detection of C. trachomatis
Your molecular genetic test system for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from patient specimens
FluoroType® CT is based on an innovative fluorescence-based technology enabling the direct detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from cervical swabs, urine and ejaculate.
Your benefits with FluoroType® CT
- High sensitivity and specificity: The simultaneous detection of two highly conserved target sequence, one within the genome and one within the cryptic plasmid, allows sensitive and reliable results.
- Cost-efficient: As a nucleic acid amplification test (NAT) the FluoroType® CT is a reliable, cost-effective screening tool for C. trachomatis.
- Reliable: The internal control (IC) ensures a successful extraction and also serves as inhibition control for the amplification. Valid results are therefore guaranteed.
- Compatible with NG test: If necessary, DNA isolated with the FluoroLyse kit can be used for the FluoroType® NG and examined for the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Consequently, you don’t have to request any further patient specimen or repeat the DNA extraction procedure.
- User-friendly: A ready-to-use amplification mix already including the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit. Amplification and detection run fully automated in a closed system. The evaluation is done by the test-specific software.
- CE0483-marked IVD: No need for elaborate validation studies.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from patient specimen
Cervical swabs, urine, ejaculate
- 24 tests No. 61024
- 24 tests No. 61024M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)
- 96 tests No. 61096
- 96 tests No. 61096M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)
- 96 tests No. 61096A (incl. GXT NA Extraction Kit for automated isolation of nucleic acids with (GenoXtract®)