FluoroType® CT – Fast, reliable and cost-efficient detection of C. trachomatis
Your molecular genetic test system for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from patient specimens
FluoroType® CT is based on an innovative fluorescence-based technology enabling the direct detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from cervical swabs, urine and ejaculate.
Your benefits with FluoroType® CT
- High sensitivity and specificity: The simultaneous detection of two highly conserved target sequence, one within the genome and one within the cryptic plasmid, allows sensitive and reliable results.
- Cost-efficient: As a nucleic acid amplification test (NAT) the FluoroType® CT is a reliable, cost-effective screening tool for C. trachomatis.
- Reliable: The internal control (IC) ensures a successful extraction and also serves as inhibition control for the amplification. Valid results are therefore guaranteed.
- Compatible with NG test: If necessary, DNA isolated with the FluoroLyse kit can be used for the FluoroType® NG and examined for the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Consequently, you don’t have to request any further patient specimen or repeat the DNA extraction procedure.
- User-friendly: A ready-to-use amplification mix already including the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit. Amplification and detection run fully automated in a closed system. The evaluation is done by the test-specific software.
- CE-marked IVD: No need for elaborate validation studies.
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of Chlamydia trachomatis from patient specimen
Cervical swabs, urine, ejaculate
GXT NA Extraction Kit (GenoXtract®)
- 96 tests No. 61096
- 96 tests No. 61096M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)
- 96 tests No. 61096A (incl. GXT NA Extraction Kit for automated isolation of nucleic acids with (GenoXtract®)