FluoroType® NG – Rapid and reliable detection of N. gonorrhoeae
Your molecular genetic test system for the rapid detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae directly from patient specimens
FluoroType® NG is based on an innovative fluorescence-based technology and allows for the detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae directly from urethral or cervical swabs and urine.
Your benefits of using FluoroType® NG
- User-friendly: The test procedure is simple and requires only a few working steps: A ready-to-use amplification mix which includes the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit thus enabling an easy PCR preparation. Fully automated amplification and detection take place on the FluoroCycler®. The evaluation and result interpretation is done by the user-friendly software.
- Reliable: The internal control ensures a successful extraction; it also serves as inhibition control for the amplification. Valid results are therefore guaranteed.
- Compatible with CT test: Since the test procedure is the same, FluoroType® NG can be combined with the FluoroType® CT assay for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis. Thus, the isolated DNA can be used in both test and you save valuable time.
CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from patient specimen
Urethral or cervical swabs, urine
- 24 tests No. 61424
- 24 tests No. 61424M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)
- 96 tests No. 61496
- 96 tests No. 61496M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)