FluoroType® NG – Rapid and reliable detection of N. gonorrhoeae
Your molecular genetic test system for the rapid detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae directly from patient specimens
FluoroType® NG is based on an innovative fluorescence-based technology and allows for the detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae directly from urethral or cervical swabs and urine.
Your benefits of using FluoroType® NG
- User-friendly: The test procedure is simple and requires only a few working steps: A ready-to-use amplification mix which includes the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit thus enabling an easy PCR preparation. Fully automated amplification and detection take place on the FluoroCycler®. The evaluation and result interpretation is done by the user-friendly software.
- Reliable: The internal control ensures a successful extraction; it also serves as inhibition control for the amplification. Valid results are therefore guaranteed.
- Compatible with CT test: Since the test procedure is the same, FluoroType® NG can be combined with the FluoroType® CT assay for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis. Thus, the isolated DNA can be used in both test and you save valuable time.
- CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from patient specimen
Urethral or cervical swabs, urine
- 96 tests No. 61496
- 96 tests No. 61496M (incl. FluoroLyse for manual isolation of nucleic acids)