The protection of your personal data during a visit to our website is an important matter for us. We protect your privacy and your personal data. We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the content of these data protection provisions, as well as the applicable data protection regulations, more particularly the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Ordinance, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection provisions stipulate which data relating to you personally we collect, process and use. We therefore ask you to ready through the following statements carefully.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Information about how personal data are collected during the use of our website is given below. Personal data are all data that can be associated with your personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4, para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Hain Lifescience GmbH, Hardwiesenstrasse 1, 72147 Nehren, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Legal Notice). Our Data Protection Officer Attorney Michael Stefan can be contacted at email@example.com or by writing to bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen with the reference "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) If you contact us via email or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your email address, any title and your name) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this way once the storage thereof is no longer required, or limit the extent of processing if legal retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use assigned external providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will provide you with details about the processes concerned in the text below. We will also state the criteria specified for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) Your have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
· Right to information,
· Right to correction or deletion,
· Right to limitation of processing,
· Right to object to processing,
· Right to data assignability.
(2) You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) f you visit our website purely for information purposes, i.e. you do not register or transmit to us any other information, we shall collect only those personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data we require to display to you our website and guarantee its stability and security as follows (legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Data volume transmitted
- Website from which the request is made
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are saved on your computer as you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and via which information is supplied to the location that sets the cookie (in this case ourselves). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website generally more effective and easier to use.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular session cookies. Session cookies save a so-called Session ID via which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
§ 4 Other functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. You are normally required to provide further personal information, which we use in order to provision the service concerned and for which the data processing principles mentioned above apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service provides to process your data. These service providers are carefully selected and assigned by us, are bound by our directives and monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners reside in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will notify you accordingly in the service description.
§ 5 Revocation of the right to process your data
Your are entitled to revoke any consent you have granted to the processing of your data at any time. Such a revocation will influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data once this has been communicated to us. You can communicate your revocation to us using the following contact details: Hain Lifescience GmbH, Hardwiesenstrasse 1, 72147 Nehren, Phone: +49 (0) 74 73- 94 51- 0, Fax: +49 (0) 74 73- 94 51- 31, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Use of our customer area
(1) If you wish to use our customer area, you must use the transmitted access data. When you login for the first time, you need to create a password.
(2) If you use our portal, we will save the data you provide that is required to fulfil the terms of the contract. The legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.