Deutsch  |  English   

Bruker-Hain Diagnostics

Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced that is has completed the acquisition of an 80% majority interest in Hain Lifescience GmbH.  Bruker had previously announced an agreement to acquire a majority interest in Hain on August 24, 2018, with options for the remaining 20% equity interest held by the Hain founders exercisable in or after 2022.
The business of Hain Lifescience will be continued under the brand Bruker-Hain Diagnostics. The management team of Bruker-Hain Diagnostics includes Dr. Wolfgang Pusch, David Hain and Tobias Hain.

Management Team of Bruker-Hain Diagnostics, from left to right: Tobias Hain, Wolfgang Pusch and David Hain

In addition to the well-known names in the management team, a number of constants will remain for our customers! You can continue to rely on our innovative molecular assays and devices, as well as our excellent service!

Here you find more information.