FluoroType® Borrelia - Early diagnostics for a successful therapy!
Your fluorescence-based molecular genetic test system for the sensitive detection of borreliae directly from patient specimens
Based on an innovative, fluorescence-based technology, FluoroType® Borrelia allows for the reliable detection of borreliae from synovial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid and blood.
Isolation of bacterial DNA is performed automated with GenoXtract®. The subsequent amplification and detection with the use of specific fluorescence-labelled probes takes place in the closed system of the FluoroCycler®. Thus, a valid result can be obtained after only three hours.
Your Benefits with FluoroType® Borrelia
- High sensitivity and specificity: The detection of highly conserved DNA sequences allows for the sensitive identification of pathogens belonging to the B. burgdorferi sensu lato complex within only three hours.
- User-friendly procedure: The ready-to-use amplification mix already contains the Taq polymerase. From amplification to result, all steps run fully automated in the FluoroCycler®. The subsequent test-specific interpretation of the results is performed by the intuitive Fluoro-Software®.
- Reliable results: An Internal Control documents the correct extraction of DNA as well as the successful amplification, thus guaranteeing a valid test performance.
- Flexible application: Single samples as well as big batches can be analysed efficiently with FluoroType® Borrelia.
- CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of borreliae from patient specimens
Synovial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, blood
GXT NA Extraction Kit (with GenoXtract®)
Instrument for Amplification and Detection:
- 24 tests No. 61624
- 96 tests No. 61696